Fingerless Wheelchair Pushing Gloves
If the size you are looking for is out of stock click here to email us. Just let us know what size and colour you require and your email address and we'll let you know when its back in stock.
Half Fingered Wheelchair Pushing Gloves
These half fingered pushing gloves are very similar to the classic full-fingered gloves, except that these have only half fingers which stop above the first knuckle so that you have full use of your fingers. They do have a full thumb for best protection when pushing. The gloves are part leather with a sturdy, stretchy back and the palms have wet weather super grip fabric on them.
- Fingerless design for more freedom and movement
- Textured palms for enhanced grip
- Wide Velcro wrist straps for full support
- Quality leather for extremely durability
- Smart and stylish design
- Padded palms for extra protection and guarding
If you have any questions, or you would like to place an order over the phone, please phone us on 0141 775 3738.