Men’s Low Top Adaptive Shoes
Men's Low Top Adaptive Shoes
Introducing our low top men's adaptive shoes. Designed for comfort and with a discreet zip that opens around the back of the shoe, you can slip it on and off with ease. We don’t call it Easy Shoe Access technology for nothing!
Why your feet will love them:
• Experience hassle-free on-and-off. Our patented Easy Shoe Access creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers.
• Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth. Great for accommodating wider feet, swelling, orthotics and AFO/SMO.
• They absorb shock and alleviate pain. The memory foam footbed features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support.
• All day comfort and security. Lateral support, anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, breathable linings.
• Shockingly lightweight! For example our size 9 Excursion weighs in under 300g.
Patented Easy Shoe Access technology features:
- Larger entry portals than straight zippers
- Easier to pull than straight or wrap-around zippers
- Discreet, patented design
Easier shoes are particularly important for people who require proper footwear to live actively, exercise, prevent falls, stay independent, and adapt and overcome the effects of strokes, heart attacks, palsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and many other conditions that make living, and shoes, a chore. We all need a comfortable, durable trainer. Something that’s versatile, for work, play, and more.
View our men's Adaptive Shoes and Trainers Size Guide here
If you have any questions, or you would like to place an order over the phone, please phone us on 0141 775 3738.