Men's Extra Wide Bellows Slipper
Our Men's Bellows wide fit slippers have a clever style with exceptional adjustment over the instep and gives great support for even the widest or most swollen of feet.
They feature a unique stitched-in "bellows" tongue. This prevents the tongue from getting pushed down inside the shoe when putting it on. It keeps the foot well covered and supported, and is a practical style for difficult wide fit feet.
- Single touch fastening strap
- Wide opening with bellows tongue feature
- Soft, washable upper
- Cotton lining
- Underfoot support
- Flexible construction
- Cushioned, non-slip outdoor sole
- 2-in-1 fitting system with removable insole
- Deep, seam free toe box
- Extra wide 4E-6E fit
- Suitable wide fit shoes for diabetics
- Heel height 1" (2.5cm)
If you have any questions, or you would like to place an order over the phone, please phone us on 0141 775 3738.