Tailored smart wheelchair trousers
Available in charcoal grey
Tailored Wheelchair trousers
Our smart poly/viscose wheelchair tailored trousers are back by popular demand! Not only are they hard wearing, they are comfortable to wear and machine washable. Viscose is made from a natural fibre derived from tree bark and is a light and breathable fabric that holds a crease.
- Larger belt loops for pulling on
- Hook and loop
- Lower front
- Pockets vertical to retain contents
- Larger zip for ease of access
- Longer legs to fit properly when sitting
- Elasicated at side for snug fit
- High back rise fits comfortably
- Flat seam, no central belt loop to avoid abrasion
- Shaped seat fits comfortably.
The fabric has been Teflon treated, so spills will be less likely to cause a stain.
Small (32" to 34" waist)
Medium (36" to 38" waist)
Large (40" to 42" waist)
XLarge (44" to 46" waist)
XXLarge (48" to 50" waist)
XXXLarge (52" to 54" waist)
Fabric: 65% Polyester/ 35% Viscose
Care instructions: Machine washable. 30 degrees recommended.
If you have any questions, or you would like to place an order over the phone, please phone us on 0141 775 3738.