Men's Hewinson Jeans
If the size you are looking for is out of stock click here to email us. Just let us know what size you require and your email address and we'll let you know when its back in stock.
Men's Hewison Jeans
We’re thrilled to introduce the brand-new Hewinson collection to Able2 Wear. These great-looking, super-comfy stonewash jeans offer both style, function and comfort to wheelchair users.
Made in Britain using the very best in soft-stretch cotton denim, these jeans have been specifically-tailored to offer the ultimate in comfort for wheelchair users thanks to a raft of clever design features.
- Stone wash super soft stretch denim
- Easy to fasten button and extra long zip
- Unique flat seams to reduce the risk of pressure sores
- Reinforced belt loops for easy pull-on
- High-rise back tailored for seating position
- Hand fed elastic waist band for extra comfort
- Pockets that won't empty when seated
30", 32" 34", 36", 40", 42", 44", 46", 48"
Available in inside leg measurement 31" or 34". Please bear in mind that anyone using a wheelchair should wear their trousers 2" to 3" longer.
Fabric: Made in England from 94% cotton, 4% polyester and 2% Lycra.
Care instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
If you have any questions, or you would like to place an order over the phone, please phone us on 0141 775 3738.